One of the single most referenced quotes around here is Franklin Covey's Habit #2 ... "Begin with the end in mind".
This principle, while seemingly simple, should be the guiding light for most business activities and
espacially where money is being spent to boost revenue.
Advertisers are happy to sell you ads, in fact that's why they get out of bed in the morning.
They'll talk in terms of CPM, reach, frequency, awareness, circulation, pass along and so on.
When all you really want to know is will this
increase customers and inject new revenue into the business...and if so, how much?
So instead of thinking about how many eyeballs will see your ad, start thinking about the outcome you want to
achieve with the program.
Start asking questions like:
- How much revenue is needed from this program?
- How many new customers will it deliver?
- What percent of customers make repeat purchases?
- What will be the return on investment?
- What is the cost of new customer acquisition?
- What is the conversion rate?
- Where in the sales funnel are we losing people?
- How do we improve customer reviews?
You may not know all the questions you need to ask. And you may not know all the answers. And that's OK.
That is where we can help.
We have a disciplined, strategic approach that's paired with years of digital and traditional marketing experience. We can help guide
you through the process, define what success looks like, introduce sustainable initiatives, analyze the results and optimize for
the go forward.
We know where to look for customers and have an arsenal of tools at the ready. We believe in a digital-first, multi-channel approach that
employs both push and pull strategies.
- Conversion Optimization
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Email Marketing
- Contests & Sweepstakes
- Social Media Reviews
- On- and off-site Analytics
- And yes advertising